Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Opening Toto' Molettieri


This is one of our unforgettable dinners at Villa Irpinia.That night I opened a Salvatore (Toto') Molettieri Taurasi Vigna Cinque Querce Riserva 2001. Taurasi is a wine from Campania made with 100% Aglianico grapes which is an indigenous varietal from Southern Italy. Everyone at the table were speechless, one of my favorite wines of all the times. A wine made entirely from one of the oldest grape varietal in the world that only grows around the small village of Montemarano (Population 3,000). My tours offer our guests the highest quality products available just because I will treat you like part of my family. Great wine, great food, dining with friends along a pool under the Tuscan stars ....what a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

BENVENUTI IN TOSCANA!

Hello and welcome to Tuscany.
Join us for the trip of your lifetime. A Presto!